Support the local restaurant scene and keep your local alive!
Sign up for your favorite cooking lesson!
Due to the Corona Virus, restaurants across the country where forced to close until further notice and are no longer allowed to serve their guests on site. That’s exactly why we decided to bring the cook of your choice to your kitchen. Together with the chef, you’ll prepare wonderful dishes easily and directly at home via live stream. The proceeds will go to the chef’s Restaurant or his Restaurant of choice.
Let’s make social distancing a win-win situation!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Everyday at the stated time a chef will zoom in live and help you to prepare a wonderful dinner.
Time required: approx. 1 hour of social cooking time
Cost: CHF 33 per participant
You buy in advance
The amount of CHF 33 is YOUR contribution to the local gastronomy, which can hardly survive this crisis without your support. The proceeds go directly to the operation of your heart! *
Here we go!
Click on the day and cook of your choice. After you have clicked on "Sign up", please select the number of participants/tickets.
After successful payment we will send you your personal ZoomCode and the required shopping list.
CHEFS / RESTAURANT
Click on "Register cook / restaurant and send us the following information
Name of restaurant / chef
Your website / information regarding operation
Your name and phone number
AS A PARTICIPANT
LIVE COOKING SESSIONS
- Sold OutFri, 15 May18:30 ON ZOOMCOOKING WITH BERTRAND CHARLES VOL. 2 - 1 MICHELIN STAR & 17 GAULT & MILLAU CHEF - THIS SESSION WILL BE IN ENGLISH32 year old Bertrand Charles, previously worked as a chef with starred references such as Jean-Pierre Vigato, Jean-François Piège & Marc Haeberlin. That's on the Menu: Starter: Avocado Shrimp Cocktail, Main: Crispy Salmon with White Asparagus & Hollandaise Sauce
- Sold OutThu, 14 May6:30 p.m. ON ZOOM15 Gault&Millau points - with South Tyrolean charm and passion! On the menu: Asparagus soup & Asparagus with Bolzano Sauce
- Sold OutSat, 09 May5:00 p.m on ZOOMTHE FIFTH GRILL-WEBINAR WITH VICE-GRILL WORLD CHAMPION TOM HEINZLE FROM TOMS GRILL WERKSTATT - THIS SESSION IN IS GERMANThe fifth Grill Webinar with Tom Heinzle! NO GRILL NECESSARY! "Boiled" is: Moink Balls with oriental yoghurt dip, Surf & Turf Tom Style, Chocolate Banana 2.0
- Sold OutFri, 08 May6:30 p.m. ON ZOOM15 Gault&Millau points - with South Tyrolean charm and passion! On the menu: Asparagus soup & Asparagus with Bolzano Sauce
- Sold OutThu, 07 May6:30 p.m on ZOOMWhat El Luchador serves its guests has nothing to do with Tex-Mex food, but could just as well be served in a good Taqueria in Mexico City. Cooking: Ceviche & Tostadas with Guacamole, Salsa and Pico de Gallo
- Sold OutWed, 06 May7:00 p.m. on ZOOM (CET)COOKING WITH STELLA HOFFMANN FROM LONDON'S KAON TA - PLANT-BASED FOOD EXPERIENCE & STREET FOOD - SESSION MAINLY IN ENGWith Stella's international background, coming from the Philippines and growing up in Australia, the ingredients she uses in the kitchen are infused with childhood favourites. That's on the menu: Spring Rolls, Aubergine & Sweet Potato Adobo with Rice (National Dish), Turon (Sweet Rolls)
- Sold OutSat, 02 May5:00 p.m on ZOOMThe young celebrity chef with Bolivian roots takes the best from both worlds and conjures incomparable creations with spirited spices and regional products. Cooking: Endive salad with oranges, rapeseed & nuts, "Capuns" with brown butter & crème fraîche, Japanese Cheesecake
- Sold OutThu, 30 Apr6:30 p.m on ZOOMZurich chef Aris Guzman creates exotic taste combinations and celebrates her Caribbean roots. She combines Caribbean cuisine with vegan cooking. The cooking is done: Bammy with Jackfruit, Pico de Gallo, Black Beans, Chipotle Salsa and Avocado.
- Sold OutWed, 29 Apr7:00 p.m. on ZOOM (CET)COOKING WITH TIMM KLOSE - PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER AT NORWICH CITY FC & SWISS NATIONAL PLAYER - SESSION IN ENG & GERFor Timm, cooking places a good balance in his busy lifestyle. Besides his training schedule, a healthy and well thought of nutrition plan is key to his performance. That's on the menu: Vegan Vegetable Curry and an English Apple Crumble
- Sold OutSat, 25 Apr5:00 p.m on ZOOMTHE FIFTH GRILL-WEBINAR WITH VICE-GRILL WORLD CHAMPION TOM HEINZLE FROM TOMS GRILL WERKSTATT - THIS SESSION IN IS GERMANThe fifth Grill Webinar with Tom Heinzle! NO GRILL NECESSARY! "Boiled" is: Moink Balls with oriental yoghurt dip, Surf & Turf Tom Style, Chocolate Banana 2.0
- Sold OutFri, 24 Apr6:30 p.m. ON ZOOMAlon is an Actor, a sports broadcaster and mainly a food lover! Furthermore, he has also worked as a bartender & manager for some of Tel Aviv's best restaurants, and therefore tasted the tasty dishes of the most well known chefs. That's on the Menu: Traditional Hraime with Israeli Salad & Tehina
- Sold OutThu, 23 Apr6:30 p.m on ZOOMGuli grew up in the hotel industry and co-founded the Gastgeber3.0 AG a little more than two years ago. His great passion is cooking and the city of Tel Aviv. That's on the menu: Vegetarian Shakshuka with optional Negroni to accompany your cooking;-)
- Sold OutWed, 22 Apr7:00 p.m on ZOOMAt Hotel Chesa Rosatsch, chef Jan Gassen cooks for three restaurants from one kitchen- with Hatecke meat! On the menu is: Fregola Sarda with chicken involtini, spring vegetables, chimichurri & lemon foam, berry trifle with granola
- Sold OutSat, 18 Apr5:00 p.m. ON ZOOMTHE FOURTH GRILL-WEBINAR - ALSO WITHOUT A GRILL- WITH VICE WORLD CHAMPION TOM HEINZLE FROM TOM'S GRILLWERKSTATTThe fourth Grill Webinar with Tom Heinzle! NO GRILL NECESSARY! On the menu is: Salmon steak with fennel salad Tom Style, Ribeye with broccoli & chimchurri, Grilled camembert with berries
- Sold OutFri, 17 Apr6:30 p.m. ON ZOOM15 Gault&Millau points - with South Tyrolean charm and passion! On the menu: Fried prawns with iceberg lettuce, wild garlic pesto & tomato, white chocolate mousse with Grand Marnier strawberries
- Sold OutThu, 16 Apr18:30 ON ZOOMCOOKING WITH BERTRAND CHARLES - 1 MICHELIN STAR & 17 GAULT & MILLAU CHEF - THIS SESSION WILL BE IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH32 year old Bertrand Charles, previously worked as a chef with starred references such as Jean-Pierre Vigato, Jean-François Piège & Marc Haeberlin. That's on the Menu: Risotto Carbonara & Chocolate Lava Cake with Salted Butter Caramel Wine: a good bottle of Chablis or a Pinot Grigio
- Sold OutSun, 12 Apr17:30 UHR AUF ZOOMKoche am Ostersonntag mit dem Foodscout von der Globus delicatessa! Für Richi ist Kochen nicht nur Notwendigkeit, sondern Passion und alltägliche Freude. Gekocht wird: Spargel mit Morcheln und Blättertteig Baskischer Käsekuchen
- Sold OutSat, 11 Apr3:00 p.m. ON ZOOMEASTER SPECIAL - THE THIRD GRILL-WEBINAR - ALSO WITHOUT A GRILL- WITH VICE WORLD CHAMPION TOM HEINZLE FROM TOM'S GRILLWERKSTATTThe third Grill Webinar with Tom Heinzle! NO GRILL NECESSARY! On the menu is: Scallops with wild garlic and parmesan, Pork cutlet with asparagus, Romana salad and strawberries (for vegetarians with sweet potatoes), Rhubarb pieces poached in gin with pistachio curd